My Why

I live for Thee. My purpose is to acknowledge Thy presence. To love Thee. I do so of my own free will. Thou has created me to know Thee and worship Thee. Thou has granted me freedom and hid Thyself so by my seeking and my choosing to be with Thee I have made Love. You love me and set me free. I love Thee. So I will always acknowledge Thy presence and worship Thee and pray every day. I will do what is right. I will fight the good fight. I will seek the truth. I will abide by Thy Will. I will seek Thy good pleasure. My life I will measure by the love I give. I will honor Thee by the life I live. I will never give up. I will rely on my Faith. I will listen for Thy voice. I will act when prompted by Thee. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ for wisdom, strength and courage so that I may live in accordance to Thy Will. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will