Oh God

Thou art truly great. Do Thou knowest my fate? With my freedom to choose my way. To take the path or run away. Infinite my options are. Thee hath given me a guiding star. To look inside to know what's right. To feel Thy love and righteous might. To seek the truth. To overcome fear. To seek Thy presence. To be drawn near. With Thee is where I want to be. I hold the power. I know the secret. I turn the key. I finally see. The open door I'm looking for. I could never ask for more. The life I lead is so complete. I'm at Thy table. I take a seat. It's You I've always longed to meet. You serve my needs. You wash my feet. You feed my soul. Thy food I eat. I vow to serve Thee all my life. A worthy husband to my wife. A loving father to my children. You smile on me. I feel forgiven. Time seems to pass me by. I dare not wonder why. The present is the future past. Tomorrow makes first things last. Thy presence make the time run fast. Present tense is where we are. I dare to touch Thy shinning star. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. In Jesus name I pray tonight. Oh God, My God, I see the light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will