Dear God

Thank You for today. Thank You for family and friends. Thank You for my grief and being able to understand what Suzy is going through. Please comfort her and bless her with restful sleep. Please comfort her parents, heal them and let them feel Thy presence. Help us all face this Monday with courage and good humor. Please help me align my body, mind and Spirit. Bless me with confidence, optimism and a keen sense of humor. Help me bless those around me. Grant me the productivity to complete my projects, to prepare for the week ahead and organize what needs to be done before I leave. Help me be confident in my decision. Help me support those who need me. Help me lead my family. Help me be the man they deserve. I Love Thee. Thou art my Protection. Thou art my Comfort. Thou art my Hope. Thou art Great. Thou art Here. You Are. I am that I am. As am I. I am that, I am. I Love You so much. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will