Hello

So blessed to talk with You. The difference these conversations are having on my life are undeniable. Thank You for blessing Chloe. Please bless Suzy with Thy presence. Help her find the comfort she needs. Help her benefit from counsel and allow her to feel Our Love for her. Help me be present. Help me be mindful. Help me be there for Mary tomorrow. Help me be there for Kayla. Fill me with Thy Love. Bestow Thy Grace on me so I may be a good father, lead my family, provide abundantly, protect, uplift, inspire, and glorify Thee, praise Thee, worship Thee, and Love always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will