100

One hundred prayers I've written here. In hopes of drawing Thee near. What I have begun to see. You have always been with me. These words I write to You at night. Have turned my darkness into light. They've opened up my eyes to see. What life with Thee can truly be. Sometimes in rhyme I seem to find. What is really on my mind. What I really had to learn. Your Love I need not earn. You give it freely every day. Doesn't matter what I say. Doesn't matter what I do. Your Love for me is true. When I know that I am loved by my Father up above. It makes me want to do things right. To share Thy Love and righteous might. I pray Thee grant me all I need. To spread Thy Love to plant Thy seed. Help me when I loose my way. Help me know the words to say. To share Thy Love and soften hearts. To see the end before I start. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Thee my soul to keep. If I die before I wake. I pray to Thee my soul to take. If I wake and do not die. Give me strength to really try. To know Thy Will and see Thy Grace. To know the Truth. To see Thy face. Grateful for my life. Grateful for my wife. Grateful for my kids. For everything You did. For me. To be. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Wake me in the morning light. Grant me strength, courage and wisdom. Grant me the ability to use them. In accordance to Thy Will. To be faithful always still. Help me bless my wife. Bless her with my life. Please grant her peace of mind. Answers let her find. Bless our kids with Love. Protect them from above. Help them find their way. Help them have their day. I pray they know Thy Love. Help them rise above. This world. This time. Help them find a ryhme. A life in synch with Thee. Be all that they can be. It's time for me to sleep. It's time to count Thy sheep. To trust Thee as my Shepard. My creator and protector. My Love and my desire. Only Thee can take me higher. Send Thy Holy Spirit to heal Mary and Pat. In Jesus' name I ask that. Amen. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Trinity. The Love in me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will