Truth

Thou art Truth, The Light, The Way, knowing You the way I do. Makes it easy to be true. To myself and to mine. I've come so far to find. To speak my mind. To speak from the heart. This is where I start. Writing rhyme. Passing time. With You. It's true. Nothing I'd rather do. To know You. That You know my name. Nothing's the same. Now. Wow. What I am writing? Why was I fighting? Trying to be right. Lying awake at night. Thine answer out of sight. Needing to be shown. Trying on my own. To figure it out. So full of doubt. So full of shame. Myself to blame. Life's a game. Almost insane. Failing in life. Then You brought my wife. You did bless. I did confess. I was a mess. This dream I was given. To know I'm forgiven. An angel from heaven. With three children Thou hast blessed. Miracles for me to see. Hope for me to be. More than I am. I am that I am. Could this be? Is this me. Here with You. Being true. Having faith. Knowing Love. Given strength from above. Thanks for my life. Thanks for my wife. Thank you for all that I see. Thank You for all yet to be.Thank You for this vacation. Thank You for this revelation. Thank You for all of this. Thank You for Happiness.Oh God. My God. I bare witness Thou hast created me to know Thee and worship Thee. I testify to my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my poverty and to Thy wealth. There is none other God but Thee. The help in peril. The light in darkness. The hope in grief. The truth in disbelief. 

I ask Thee to bless me with Mindfulness. Help me be present with my family. Help me be here for them. Bless me with wisdom, strength and kindness so I may live in accordance to Thy Will. Bless me with courage, passion and peace that I may lead my family to Thy Love. Please bless Pat and Mary with strength and healing. Grant them energy and send Thy Holy Spirit to refresh and restore them. Please bless Nancy with clear thoughts and sound mind. Please bless Suzy with peace of mind and less worry. Bless Kayla, Chloe and Mary with wisdom, strength and confidence. Let them know Thy Love. I pray for these blessings in the name of Jesus Christ and the Glory of the Father. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will