Dear God

Thank You for bringing us home safely. Please help me be productive and useful at work. Please guide me as a parent and husband. Bless me with restful sleep tonight. Please let me recocognize the beauty  around me and experience the joy of this wonderful life. Help me write my book. Help me fix my dad's book. Allow me to be present and mindful. Grant me strength and wisdom. Make me strong. Soften my heart. Gladden my Soul. Harden my resolve to do what is right and good. Show me the way. Send me signs. Speak to me so that I may understand Thy Will. Help me understand my purpose. Help me inspire my family. Help me figure it out. I pray in the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will