Dearest

Thank You. Thou art merciful. Thou art kind. Thou art always on my mind. When I seek Thee I do find the Love I need to clear my mind. I am feeling better, thank You. I leave it all with You. Let me know what I should do. Please let me remember my dreams. Help know what they mean. Grant me the rest I need. Bless me with clarity. Stimulate my imagination. Guide me to Thy celebration. Thou art with me. Grant me creativity. Bless me with ideas. Grant me the ability to see what must be done. And with Thee have some fun. In the present let me be. Mindful of the Love I see. Thy presence guides and comforts me. Thy Love sustains me. Thy mercy heals me. I know that Thou art with me. With Thee I am strong. With Thee I am right. I grow stronger as I write. I feel You here tonight. I know Thy presence every night. Help me to choose the right. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. I pray to Thee I fall asleep. If I die before I wake. I pray to Thee my Soul to take. I pray to Thee in Jesus' name. I pray to Thee to keep me sane. Amen.

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. I will repent. Forgive me Father for I am weak. I will grow strong. Forgive me Love for I am lost. I am here. Forgive me my pride. I am humbled. Forgive me my ignorance. I will learn. I am dirty. I am clean. My sin washed away. Salvation is mine. By my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I know Thee. Thou art my Father in Heaven. Thou art Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Trinity in One. Individuals. Separate. United. God Head. Catholic. Morman. Bahi. Baptist. Believer in Thee. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will