Dear God

I wish to express my gratitude. I pray Thee change my attitude. I hope to face the day in a new way. With you by my side, in my heart, on my mind, I wish to start something new. I want to know what to do. To calm my mind. Look hard to find. To make a new start. To do my part. Soften my heart. Sharpen my mind. To find a new way. To make work like play. To leave the angst behind. To look for joy and find You were always here. You were always near. Not to take away the fear. But make a way that's clear. A fresh start. A change of heart. A better way. A way to stay. Here in the present. A new way to be. A new way to see. A new song to sing. A sure way to bring the love. When push comes to shove I know You are with me. I know that You love me. Thy Kingdom inside me. Thy Spirit to guide me. Free to follow my intellect. Free to follow my heart. Free from anger free from guilt. In control of my sadness. I fear no madness, for Thy Love is inside me. Never alone. Here in my home. Thy Spirit in me. I finally see. A new way to think. Fast as a blink. A new day a new way a new attitude. Full of gratitude I sleep. Until the morning when I rise. With Thy Love shine in my eyes. May I remember this tomorrow  morning. Good night it's time to sleep. I pray Thee take my Soul to keep. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will