Dear God

Grateful I am, but weary I have become. I fear not this ever increasing physical pain and inability to heal as chronic suffering appears to be Thy Will for me. A burden I will gladly bear as a price for the many blessings of this wonderful life. I am no Job, but like him I will always Love Thee and will not fore sake Thee. I have faith in Thee and trust in Thy Love for me. I pray to Thee to comfort my Soul and ease my mind. Grant relief of my internal suffering. My grief. My anxiety. The chaos of my brain. The ringing in my ears. The doubt. Grant me confidence. Grant me peace. Allow me to focus. Clear my mind. Grant me the capacity to grow past this. Give me dreams. Give me ideas. Show me signs. Open my eyes that I may see them. Talk to me. Let me hear Thy voice. Open my ears that I may hear Thee. Do I ask for more than I can bear? Are You protecting me from myself? Can I not handle the truth. If Thou art always with me why am I lonely? My family my wife are more than enough I am truly blessed and grateful. My life is full save this longing for Thee. Is this the meaning I seek, the void I must fill, the question I must answer? Who am I? Who art Thou? Life is good and surely worth living. Life is a gift. Is this the message You wish me to share? Do I dare share what Thou has given me? Who am I? I am Yours. Why am I? To know Thee. To worship Thee. To be. Is it that simple? To seek and honor Thee. To lead a good life. To love my wife. To raise my kids. To be a child of Thee. To ask good questions. To find my purpose. To be alive. To try. And try again. To Thee my Love I send. No beginning. No end. This life defines the time. This life is Yours not mine. I give it all to Thee. My life is in Your hands. Grant me restful sleep. Be there in my dreams. Let me know Thy Will. Let my mind be still. Make me a good man. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will