Grateful I am

For Thy Love. For my life and for my wife. For creation.For creativity. Please spark my imagination and bolster my creativity. Help me have ideas. Grant me the means to pursue them. Help me be passionate about work. Be present with me at work tomorrow. Help me be productive. Please help me be there for my family. Help me know Thy Will and abide there in. Grant me strength, wisdom and courage. Help me focus. Please grant me restful sleep tonight. Wake me in the morning with Thee on my mind and Thy Word on my lips. Help me share. Grant me signs to know Thy Way. I pray in the name Jesus Emmanuel Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will