Dear God

Thank You for this day. Thank You for this weekend. I am that, I am. Grateful I am. Here, I am. Present. Mindful. Ready. Tell me what I need to hear. Show me what I need to see. Please grant me restful sleep tonight. Please rid me of anxiety and worry. Please inspire my imagination. Give me good ideas. Grant me strength, wisdom and courage. Help me choose to be happy. Help me be there for my daughters. Help me support my wife. May I love them the way you love us. Please help me with work. Grant me focus and the ability to be productive. Please help me be aware of Thy presence.  Thou art great Thou art good help me do the things I should. Thou art the answer and the light. Help me choose the right. Bless me with restful sleep tonight. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will