Dear God

 So grateful for my daughter Kayla. She has blessed my life with a love I did not know existed. Please be with her and Suzy as they travel to her new school. Please grant her strength, courage and wisdom. Please bring Suzy home safely. Let Kayla experience Thy Grace and know Thy Love. Comfort her when times are tough and grant her patience to achieve her highest goals. Send Thy angels to keep her company and defend her from those who are careless. Please help me hold down the fort and care for Chloe and Mary this week. Be with me. Grant me what I need. Protect and comfort me. Help me focus at work. Help me be productive. Help me be helpful. Grant me good ideas. Allow me the courage to pursue them. Bless me with good sleep tonight and wake me in the morning light. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will