Thank You please help me

Help me get over myself. Why am I struggling? Please help me find joy again. Help me let it happen. Help me love life again. Help me sleep. Calm the storm in my mind. Thou art with me. Help me show it. Thou art with me. Help me know it. Thy kingdom is within me. Help me dwell there in. Help me know Thy Will. I will abide there in. Thou hast forgiven me. Help me forgive myself. Mind, body, spirit the trinity of me. Father, Son, Holy Spirit, the Trinity of Thee. Please align me with Thee. I pray in the n the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I pray in the Glory of the Father. I pray to Thee the Father of Glory. Father make me and my family well I pray in the name Emmanuel. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Help me, help me, help me. Amen. Amen. Amen. To Thee my love I send.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will