Thee

Love and gratitude for Thee. Help me be. Just be. Calm me. Quiet my thoughts. Be still my mind. Stop the grind. Thou art enough. Let me know. Help me show Thy peace within me. Help me go. Help know. I am enough. I am that I am. I am too. Thanks to You. Help me know Thy Will. Help me do Thy Will. Be sane. To myself be true. Be with me. Help me Love. Help me accept. Help me comfort. Help me console. Protect my Soul. Grant me rest. Dream tonight. Wake in Thy light. With Thee on my mind. Ready to find the way. Ready to walk with Thee. Knowing Thou art with me. Will to accept what is. Wanting to do what is right and good. Not needing to be understood. Not needing to understand. Able to lend a hand. Thou art my strength. Thou art my friend. In the now. Without end. Now I lay me down to sleep and ask of Thee my Soul to keep. If in the morning I do not wake. I pray dear Lord my Soul to take. Thank You for this time with Thee. This is what it is to be. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will