I am that I am

 I am grateful for Thee. I am grateful to see. I am grateful for my senses. I am grateful for my mind. I am grateful for the Love I find. I am grateful to be old. For my Spirit and my Soul, for my body and my health, for my poetry and wealth all these thing are thanks to Thee. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Calm my mind. Grant me peace. I ask for wisdom, strength and courage. Soften my heart. Open my eyes. Protect me from myself. Send me signs to know Thy Will. Allow me to abide there in. Help me be present. Be here with me. From nothing a you made everything. Worship Thee and praise I sing. All I have to Thee I bring. I pray for Love that so may share. I pray for more to give. Heal us lord and make us well. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will