Father in Heaven

I pray Thy Will be done on earth as it is Heaven. I pray to know Thy Will and abide there in. To recognize Thy Grace and be aware of Thy presence. Grant me wisdom and courage to live by faith. Soften my heart and sharpen my mind. To ask the right questions, to listen, to find. Please give me strength to face the day. Please help me be kind. Help me share Thy Love. I am grateful. Help me show. I am humble. Help me know it. Grant me restful sleep tonight. Help me always choose the right. I will praise Thee in word and deed. Show me how to worship Thee. In the morning when I rise lay the truth before my eyes. Be my breath throughout the night. Give me strength to choose the right. If in the morning I do not wake I pray Thee Lord my Soul to take. I pray to Thee to guide my way. Help me God to find my way. I pray in the name Emmanuel. Be by my side both night and day. Be in my dreams and send me signs. Grant me good health, good ideas and time. Amen. Goodnight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Dear Heavenly Father